Michael Armstrong Law is committed to the safety and protection of the public with amenities to safely service all current and potential clients. We are fully equipped to help our clients with their Social Security disability insurance claims and appeals, while offering telephone and electronic means to communicate how best to win your case!
During this time we understand there are hardships. There is no fee unless we win your case!
Client In-Office Appointment Guidelines
Your safety during the current COVID-19 pandemic is our main concern. To comply with current State and Center for Disease Control (CDC) requirements for businesses providing essential services, our office will observe the following safety protocols:
- There will be no in-office appointments without prior authorization by your attorney. Telephone consultations will remain available for those who prefer this method of contact;
- Please call the office immediately to reschedule your in-office appointment if you are sick or feel you might be getting sick;
- Please call the office number posted on the front door upon arrival for your in-office appointment;
- After check-in by phone, we will confirm your cell phone number. You will be required to wait in your vehicle until called in for your appointment;
- Only the client may enter the building. Friends and/or family members must remain in their vehicle;
- Upon entering the building, you will have your temperature taken by a contactless thermometer;
- Masks are required for your entire appointment. Your attorney, and any employee you come in contact with, will be wearing a mask as well. If you do not have a mask, a mask will be provided;
- Disinfectant wipes, non-latex gloves, and hand sanitizer will be available. The meeting room will be sanitized before and after your visit;
- Please maintain a 6-foot distance from anyone in the office. Our current office configuration complies with this protocol and signs have been posted;
- Additional safety measures are being implemented by all employees of the firm in an attempt to reduce risk.