Call Us There is no obligation and No Fee Until We Win Your Case.
Social Security Disability Attorney in Albuquerque, New Mexico
At Michael Armstrong Law, we pride ourselves on the 33-year work experience, compassion and maturity of our founder Michael Armstrong, Attorney at Law. Our firm has successfully represented over 7,500 Social Security Disability claimants with a wide range of physical and mental impairments since 1985.
We often see clients that try to represent themselves in court. However, they eventually find the process is a complex maze of forms, medical evidence from treatment providers, and evaluations by social security doctors. Add in the complexity of ever-changing federal regulations and you can see the advantage of having professionals working on your behalf.
Are you struggling to get your Social Security Disability benefits?
Our expert SSDI lawyers assist clients from reconsideration, to hearing, to Appeals Council, to Federal Court appeal. Our services include legal counsel for the following areas of social security law:
- Obtaining treatment provider letters, third party statements, and medical evaluations;
- Moving a case from initial denial to reconsideration and then hearing;
- Preparing each individual for their hearing testimony;
- Review by the Appeals Council (a reviewing body for claims denied at hearing) is possible–if timely and meritorious–in the event a client’s case is lost at hearing; and
- An appeal to Federal Court is possible–if timely and meritorious–in the event a claim is denied at the Appeals Council.
You Are Part of the Team
Regardless of your needs, we will work for the best possible outcome for you. And, as part of the team, we encourage you to stay in the loop and do your part in the legal process. You will work with our social security disability attorneys in New Mexico to evaluate claims, strategize, and obtain records or help from your doctor, family and friends.
Need Assistance In Another Location?
Browse Our SSDI Services Across New Mexico
DISCLAIMER – Contact with the firm in any form, including phone call, e-mail, or contact forms, does not establish an attorney-client relationship. The information provided on this website is general information and does not constitute legal advice. Visitors to this website should not rely on the information provided to solve their own legal problems. To ensure privacy, do not send confidential information through this website.