We often see clients that try to represent themselves in court. However, they eventually find the process is a complex maze of forms, medical evidence from treatment providers, and evaluations by social security doctors. Add in the complexity of ever-changing federal regulations and you can see the advantage of having professionals working on your behalf.
Are you struggling to get your Social Security Disability benefits?
Call us at 505-890-9056 today. There is no obligation and No Fee Until We Win Your Case.
Our expert attorneys assist clients at all stages of determination from application, to hearing, to Federal Court appeal. Our services include legal counsel for the following areas of social security law:
- Counsel and assistance in filing a new claim;
- Obtaining treatment provider letters, third party statements, and medical evaluations;
- Moving a case from initial application to reconsideration and then hearing;
- Preparing each individual for their hearing testimony;
- Review by the Appeals Council (a reviewing body for claims denied at hearing) is possible–if timely and meritorious–in the event a client’s case is lost at hearing;
- An appeal to Federal Court is possible–if timely and meritorious–in the event a claim is denied at the Appeals Council;
You Are Part of the Team
Regardless of your needs, we will work for the best possible outcome for you. And, as part of the team, we encourage you to stay in the loop and do your part in the legal process. You will work with us to evaluate claims, strategize, and obtain records or help from your doctor, family and friends.
Call 505-890-9056 for your free consultation today.